Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who in the world falls for this?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The only reason there are any false churches at all is because people don't want to submit to the God of the real church.
They feel comfortable in groups, surrounded by other sinner.
Of course, your church is the real church, although every other church member in every other denomination would deny your claim and proclaim their own church as the real church. Moreover, I'm pretty sure that in Christian doctrine you will be surrounded by sinners in any church.

Of course, your church is the real church, although every other church member in every other denomination would deny your claim and proclaim their own church as the real church. Moreover, I'm pretty sure that in Christian doctrine you will be surrounded by sinners in any church.
Do you believe that the "body of Christ" is Christ ?
I do, and I know there is no sin in Him-it.
If there is sin in "it", be assured "it" is not Christ's body on earth.

My church is only for sinners who are trying to do better. If you aren't a sinner, you have no need for a church.

Do you believe that the "body of Christ" is Christ ?
I do, and I know there is no sin in Him-it.
If there is sin in "it", be assured "it" is not Christ's body on earth.
I don't know that. I don't know if "Christ" was more than a myth. (But that is a different discussion.)
As to what you do or don't know, I advise caution:
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd." ---François-Marie Arouet

I don't know that. I don't know if "Christ" was more than a myth. (But that is a different discussion.)
OK.
I just noticed that you are not a Christian.
Jesus is "real" to me.
I have seen and heard too much to ignore or, worse yet, disobey His commandments.
As to what you do or don't know, I advise caution:
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd." ---François-Marie Arouet
Knowing and doubting are two different ends of a spectrum.
Pick an "end".

Remember those "Trump Cards" (NFTs) that Trump sold to his gullible followers for $99 each? Well, they subsequently became effectively worthless, so what does Trump do? Apologize? Warn his cult against buying NFTs in the future? LOL...nope, he apparently figures they're dumb enough to fall for it all over again.

Donald Trump's Trading Cards Are Plummeting in Value

Donald Trump has announced that a new range of non-fungible token (NFT) trading cards featuring his face are now available despite their falling value.

First released in December last year, the value of the cards nearly halved this week before recovering slightly, according to NFT marketplace OpenSea. The former president recently released a range of "MugShot" edition cards in tribute to his mug shot taken when he was arrested in Georgia earlier this year on 13 charges related to his alleged efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss in the state...

...Each of the cards is available for $99, and there is now a special offer for supporters of the 45th president to buy at least 47 trading cards in one transaction to win a piece of the suit Trump wore while taking the mug shot.

I guess the old saying is true...you'll never go broke selling things to stupid people.

As mentioned in the above post, suckers....er, I mean....Trump supporters who buy all of the NFTs could also potentially win either the "piece of Trump's suit" or an invitation to a "Bonus Gala Dinner" at Mar-a-Lago (the winner would have to pay their own expenses, lol).

However, Trump slipped in some "terms and conditions" that basically say he can substitute another worthless NFT for either prize at his discretion.

So this is yet another Trump scam. Yet his followers will still line up to throw their money at him. Unbelievable.

Sure, if there are genuine cases of mentally incompetent elderly people being duped by this conman, I would see them as victims. But I'm confident that the vast, vast majority of the money came from fully competent, aware, and functional adults. And I simply do not feel sorry or sad for such people at all. My view is if you're dumb enough to fall for this sort of nonsense and actually give your money away to people like that, go right ahead. Just don't ask me to care or feel sorry for you.
Hi Uncle J,

That's exactly the way I feel about folks who have been pouring money into Grump's coffers for his legal bills.

God bless,
Ted

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back