Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who in the world falls for this?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi Uncle J

I really believe that FOX has some other purpose in their reporting. I wouldn't be surprised if FOX corporate isn't expecting Grump to win the next election and they don't want to be on his naughty list. I mean, I really can't figure out why they do such crap stories all the time fawning to the Grumpster in pretty much every way they can in their reporting.

I was reading today that some billionaire is threatening to pull out of any investments he has in NYC because of the Grump ruling against his business. It was on a FOX link. Now really, why would anyone really care that some guy is upset with the ruling and threatening to pull his money out of NYC investments? But it feeds the Grump narrative that NYC's fight against him is going to destroy them and turn them into some wasteland city. So now FOX is feeding that narrative with this crap story that some investor is going to stop investing in NYC. Really?!?!?!? I wonder how much money he actually has invested 'in' NYC?

The article said he was a real estate investor, much like Grump. You think he's going to sell all of his buildings in NYC to prove his devotion to his cause? I just wonder how badly NYC is shaking in their boots that a few investors are upset with a court ruling?

Then you have Kevin O'leary saying that this is all just normal practice for such businesses. Really?? I know the last time I filled out a loan application I had to sign a testimony that to the best of my knowledge, the facts alleged are true and correct. I wonder if Mr. O'leary would be gracious enough to show us some of the numbers of valuations that he's fudged to get a loan? I mean, I get it that value estimations for real estate can be difficult to know without actually putting such assets out on the market to see what they are worth. But not multi-millions of dollars off. And a man with the ego of Grump doesn't know what size his apartment is in square footage? Not likely.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Uncle J

I really believe that FOX has some other purpose in their reporting. I wouldn't be surprised if FOX corporate isn't expecting Grump to win the next election and they don't want to be on his naughty list. I mean, I really can't figure out why they do such crap stories all the time fawning to the Grumpster in pretty much every way they can in their reporting.

I was reading today that some billionaire is threatening to pull out of any investments he has in NYC because of the Grump ruling against his business. It was on a FOX link. Now really, why would anyone really care that some guy is upset with the ruling and threatening to pull his money out of NYC investments? But it feeds the Grump narrative that NYC's fight against him is going to destroy them and turn them into some wasteland city. So now FOX is feeding that narrative with this crap story that some investor is going to stop investing in NYC. Really?!?!?!? I wonder how much money he actually has invested 'in' NYC?

The article said he was a real estate investor, much like Grump. You think he's going to sell all of his buildings in NYC to prove his devotion to his cause? I just wonder how badly NYC is shaking in their boots that a few investors are upset with a court ruling?

Then you have Kevin O'leary saying that this is all just normal practice for such businesses. Really?? I know the last time I filled out a loan application I had to sign a testimony that to the best of my knowledge, the facts alleged are true and correct. I wonder if Mr. O'leary would be gracious enough to show us some of the numbers of valuations that he's fudged to get a loan? I mean, I get it that value estimations for real estate can be difficult to know without actually putting such assets out on the market to see what they are worth. But not multi-millions of dollars off. And a man with the ego of Grump doesn't know what size his apartment is in square footage? Not likely.

God bless,
Ted
Because it's Hannity. He's a neocon loser.

I really believe that FOX has some other purpose in their reporting.
Well yeah! Never forget what was revealed during Dominion's lawsuit against Fox News, namely that they deliberately and knowingly spread misinformation because that's what their viewers want.

The texts showed at one point, when a Fox employee tried to introduce some facts, Tucker Carlson went off and tried to get that person fired, saying "Please get her fired. Seriously...What the [eff]? I'm actually shocked...It needs to stop immediately, like tonight. It's measurably hurting the company. The stock price is down. Not a joke."

That makes it obvious to all but the most delusional....Fox News, Tucker Carlson, Hannity, and Ingram are all liars, deliberately lying to their audiences for profit. So how anyone can still see them as legitimate "news" is bizarre.

I wouldn't be surprised if FOX corporate isn't expecting Grump to win the next election and they don't want to be on his naughty list. I mean, I really can't figure out why they do such crap stories all the time fawning to the Grumpster in pretty much every way they can in their reporting.
Yep. The Dominion suit also revealed that Tucker Carlson really, really hates Don the Con (see my signature), but also sees him as a "destroyer" (except he didn't think Donald would go after FN).

I was reading today that some billionaire is threatening to pull out of any investments he has in NYC because of the Grump ruling against his business.
That sort of thing basically defines the right wing these days. It's mostly about who they hate (Latino immigrants, LGBTQs, Democrats, Muslims) and getting revenge on people when they don't get their way. A New York judge didn't rule the way we want? Then we have to get revenge!!

It was on a FOX link. Now really, why would anyone really care that some guy is upset with the ruling and threatening to pull his money out of NYC investments? But it feeds the Grump narrative that NYC's fight against him is going to destroy them and turn them into some wasteland city. So now FOX is feeding that narrative with this crap story that some investor is going to stop investing in NYC. Really?!?!?!? I wonder how much money he actually has invested 'in' NYC?

I somehow don't think there's going to be a shortage of rich people investing in NYC real estate.

That's the thing....they're not even trying to argue that it wasn't fraud. Instead they're basically saying Don the Con should get away with it.

It really is just basic tribalism.

I guess they know exactly who to target.

Made In Macedonia: Americans Lose Millions Buying Fake Donald Trump Debit Cards

BELGRADE -- Last September, 86-year-old Ann Bratton thought she'd stumbled onto the investment of a lifetime.

An ad on one of the encrypted Telegram app channels the Nashville-area retiree had joined was offering debit-like "Trump cards" featuring the billionaire U.S. ex-president's image, each supposedly preloaded with $200,000. After years of forking out tens of thousands of dollars on souvenir banknotes, coins, and other Trump memorabilia, she calculated that she could quickly and easily turn a $6,000 investment into a $4 million nest egg.

What she didn't know was that behind the offer of "Trump Collection" cards was an opaque group of web-based vendors from a faded industrial city 8,500 kilometers away. And that city, in the Balkan country of North Macedonia, was already notorious for being home to legions of scammers who had fraudulently monetized Donald Trump's popularity in the United States and around the world...

...But it's an open secret in this corner of the Balkans that a startlingly successful digital disinformation and fake news industry that emerged in the Macedonian city of Veles alongside the political rise of Donald Trump helped lay the groundwork for a thriving new business in fraudulent goods marketed through encrypted channels to Trump-style conservatives and "patriots" an ocean away.

And local authorities have acknowledged that the perpetrators appear to be netting huge profits by convincing pro-Trump Americans that a return to power of the 45th U.S. president will ensure huge windfalls for holders of the knockoff goods.

So Don the Con is now selling Trump Bibles. Yes, you heard that right, he's now put his name on Bibles and is profiting off of their sales. That's led to some interesting reactions....

FB_IMG_1711711649848.jpg

On a news site today I read:

Writing on Truth Social, Trump said: "Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately. Hi (sic) daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me.

Really? Grump thinks anyone who has had conversations among their family and friends about him are rabid Trump haters? I honestly can't imagine that there's anyone across the country, republican, democrat or independent or none of the above, that hasn't had some conversation among family and friends about him. And how in the world his logic processes work that he thinks that because the father and daughter may have had such conversations has anything to do with whether or not a judge enforces a gag order on a trial participant.

God bless,
Ted

I’m a believer but not any kind of conservative. Non church goer because so many area churches are plugged into…
The whole neoconservative movement. Church and Fox News and neoconservative church subcultures and….

Can’t.handle.neocon propaganda

It really is scary 🫣 especially when one looks at the local church ⛪️ brainwashing believers into Trump worship. Eek 😱

It really is scary 🫣 especially when one looks at the local church ⛪️ brainwashing believers into Trump worship.

Find yourself a better fellowship. I know in mine, while there are individuals who are Grump supporters, our fellowship as a part of our meetings, doesn't bring politics into the worship center. I participate with a small group and 3 years ago at a dinner that our small group had, I was asked who I voted for in the election. I said Joe Biden. Nearly everyone gasped and I replied, "Listen, I don't know what kind of faith you have in God, but I know that God doesn't support a lying, fornicating narcissist who doesn't even understand what the communion of the believers is all about". One who has actually said that he doesn't believe he's ever committed a sin for which he needs God's forgiveness. Really? That's who believers want to see running things? Not me!

I don't believe that God has any problem with a believer voting in an election of our governing body. After all, He's the one who has said that He established all the nations and tells us to have respect for those in authority over us. But I'm not voting for the most ungodly man that America has to offer as our leader. That just isn't going to happen.

I believe Pres. Biden is a man of faith. Now, does that mean that everyone else who works within our government also works with that same faith? No. Thankfully, our nation was established to operate without a king or tyrant, unless that's what we want. I don't. Are abortions wrong? Yes, but then so are the majority of the relationships that put people in the place where they need one. Homosexuality with either sex is against God's will for us. But that only applies to those who love God. Most of the world doesn't. So, we shouldn't expect that our laws are going to be particularly godly since the majority of the people in America are not god-fearing folk. Pres. Biden doesn't make the laws. That's the job of our legislative body. So, if you want to change the laws, don't worry about who is president. Concern yourself with who you send to the legislature to represent your interests.

God bless,
Ted

It's a well known fact that one must lie about being a Christian in order to be elected in this country.

It's a well known fact that one must lie about being a Christian in order to be elected in this country.
Hi Riven

I'd challenge you on that 'fact'. However, I agree that it isn't an issue that most politicians campaign on. But lots of politicians go to weekly worship services with a fellowship. While they likely don't crow about being a christan as a reason to be elected, I'm not sure that would be classified as lying. But yes, in a nation of people where a vast majority aren't born again believers, running with a campaign that pushes christian values as a plank of one's campaign likely isn't going to win a lot of votes for that fact only. I honestly can't recall ever hearing a politician who is a believer making some flat out lie that they aren't. Who have you heard do that?

God bless,
Ted

I honestly can't recall ever hearing a politician who is a believer making some flat out lie that they aren't. Who have you heard do that?

God bless,
Ted
Really? You think Trump is a Christian? What about Obama? I never believed he was a Christian. I always had him pegged as an atheist or agnostic.

The fact remains, in order to bee elected President in this country, one must either be a Christian or lie about being one. It's completely backwards, too. This nation was founded to get away from monarchies, but it would seem a significant number of Americans believe that church and state should be one in the same.

Hi Riven
Really? You think Trump is a Christian? What about Obama? I never believed he was a Christian. I always had him pegged as an atheist or agnostic.
Then I'd say your eyesight isn't what it may have used to be. However, as far as showing christian charity and love, Obama's got Grump beat hands down.

However, I would ask if you are a believer?

Ted

Back